You’ve Got a Process for Everything Else.
Why Not for Innovation?
When was the last time you focused on upgrading your ability to conceive and introduce new product, service, process and strategy ideas? Could it be that you are using yesterday’s methods to manage today’s complex marketplace challenges?
This dynamic, example-filled keynote presentation will give you an overview of the important findings reported in Tucker’s ground-breaking book, Driving Growth Through Innovation. Tucker will take you and your colleagues behind the scenes inside the Innovation Vanguard companies. You’ll discover the latest methods for building innovation into a powerful source of growth, profits, and competitive advantage. You’ll learn unconventional approaches for turning innovation into a systematic, imbedded process, and be motivated to take action in your company.
This presentation is perfect as a keynote for annual conventions, or as a stimulating kickoff for a company’s top 100 management meeting. As a result of this session, you will:
- Know how to capitalize on innovation to rev up growth.
- Know how to map out and implement a superior approach to inventing the future – one that will enable you and your firm to exploit new markets, win new customers, and grow revenue from new sources.
- Be energized and inspired by real world examples of companies that revved up growth in moribund markets
- Know how to motivate your people with proven, powerful methods that spark “out of the box” thinking
- Be able to create a company-wide system to ensure that good ideas don’t get lost – or show up in the hands of competitors!
Live at The Economist Innovation Conference
TEDx JacksonHole on “Unleashing Creativity”
The Future of Conferences
6 Step Process for Opportunity Discovery
Interview with CNBC’s Maria Bartiromo
“Driving Growth Through Innovation”