Best Practices of the World’s Most Innovative Firms
This free one-hour online program, available for your immediate viewing, explores the best practices of companies ranging from BMW, Google, 3M, GE and many others. These standout firms have implemented a successful process to drive organic growth, avoid commoditization, disrupt competitors and anticipate their customers needs. Inside the Innovation Elite gives you the tools, resources, and methods you need to apply their winning strategies to your organization.
This free executive-level e-course will empower you to:
- Design and implement an enterprise-wide innovation strategy that is right for your organization.
- Benefit from the little-known ways elite companies achieve superior ROI – return on innovation.
- Identify innovation champions and high potential colleagues and employees who can assist you in driving change.
- Discover the unmet and unarticulated needs of your customers – and create new products and strategies to capitalize on those needs.
- Avoid the most common mistakes that can derail innovation initiatives.Inside the Innovation Elite gives you:
- A uniquely practical framework – the five essential best practice areas — that you can adapt to master the discipline of innovation.
- Case examples from companies that have successfully created an innovation process.
- The essential steps necessary to create and implement an innovation process.
- Actionable, printable checklists at the conclusion of each best practice.
You will be taken to our partner site, BMGI, who we worked with to produce this program.