In these practical, highly customized two and three-day workshops, Robert Tucker guides you and your team through a step-by-step process of developing innovation capability in your company to drive growth, differentiation and competitive advantage. Using Tucker’s Five Best Practices of the Global Innovation Vanguard Companies he has studied, Tucker helps you identify what you and your organization must do to create and implement a systematic, sustainable process of innovation to out-think and out-perform the competition. He argues that in the Vanguard Firms, “innovation” is a core strategic imperative and is driven from the top. He works with you to establish criteria and define innovation uniquely to your organization’s needs. He shows how to adapt the Tucker Innovation Model to create your firm’s innovation process, including a robust Front End of Innovation, and an idea selection process that winnows and sorts ideas entering your funnel on their way to implementation. The Vanguard Firms all Collaborate Deeply with Customers, and in this module, participants learn how to meet and anticipate the unmet and unarticulated needs of their customers, and how to enter new markets with new business models and value propositions that disrupt existing players. Using a comprehensive and proprietary Innovation Climate Survey adapted to your firm, Tucker delves deeply into the issue of your present culture and helps you master the essential elements necessary to Cultivate a Culture of Risk-taking, and how to Make Innovation Everybody’s Business.
At each step of the way, you and your teammates will work alone and together on exercises that help build Innovation Skills. Specific focus is placed on:
- Identifying the Innovation Styles of each participant and demonstrating how to manage the mix of personalities on dedicated teams
- Identifying new and emerging customer needs and marketplace opportunities
- How to set up an Idea Management System that is right for your company and gains maximum participation and throughput of winning ideas.
- Learning ideation techniques and methods that transform team output and raise the quality of thinking to a whole new level
- Measuring new ideas to determine their efficacy and value.
- How to reward risk-takers to encourage continuous, ongoing breakthroughs.
- How to sell ideas to the senior team, and build the buy-in for the Innovation Initiative
- How to identify the barriers to innovation in your company’s culture, and “bust” those barriers.
Each Master Class Robert Tucker conducts is heavily customized to the needs and goals of your CEO and organization. Master Classes may be condensed into a half day format, but two to three days is the desirable format, at an offsite location free of distraction from the day to day business of running the company.
For More Information, Contact:
If you would like to explore how a customized Master Class could become a catalyst towards unleashing the full potential of your team, division or company, please contact us at (805) 682-1012 or [email protected]
Interested in Booking Robert?
Contact us today at (805) 682-1012 or by filling out the form below.